- 2017-03-01 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Classroom 227, Davenport University
- 6191 Kraft Avenue S.E., Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Last month Micah Rairdon (@tiberriver256) gave us a great Introduction to using DSC (Desired State Configuration). This month we will be expanding on DSC and I (@dotps1) will be giving a demonstration on using a DSC Pull server, and configuring the LCM (Local Configuration Manager)
This months agenda:
- Setting up a DSC Pull Server
- Adding both DSC Resources and Configurations
- Setting up the LCM to pull resources from the server
- If we have time I would like to show how to use the Script DSC Resource
The talk will begin at 6:00, but there will be pre talk networking from 5:30-6:00.
We also will be meeting at Peppinos South (1515 Eastport Drive SE Grand Rapids, MI 49508) for some appetizers and fellowship after the meeting.
Hope to see everyone there.
Also, if you have anything you would like to present at any upcoming meetings, or something you would like to see presented on, please share your ideas in the #event-topics channel on slack.