- 2017-02-01 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Classroom 227, Davenport University
- 6191 Kraft Avenue S.E., Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Welcome back from the holiday’s everyone! Sorry for the late post for the upcoming meeting, I (@dotps1) am expecting a new addition to our family, so all my freetime has been devoted to preparing for that.
With that being said, this months presentation will be done by Micah Rairdon (@tiberriver256), and he will be introducing us to DSC (Desired State Configuration).
Here are a few things we will be going over:
- What is DSC?
- The basic commands (Start / Get / Test)
- Push vs Pull
- An example (Windows Features, Chocolatey packages, and an SMB share)
The talk will begin at 6:00, but there will be pre talk networking from 5:30-6:00.
We also will be meeting at Peppinos South (1515 Eastport Drive SE Grand Rapids, MI 49508) for some appetizers and fellowship after the meeting.
Hope to see everyone there.
Also, if you have anything you would like to present at any upcoming meetings, or something you would like to see presented on, please share your ideas in the #event-topics channel on slack.